1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5US Character Usage Survey

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Oct 18, 2022.

By akai on Oct 18, 2022 at 9:33 AM
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Virtua Fighter Official Twitter account posted a character usage rate pie chart for Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown. The most used characters are Jacky, Akira, and Sarah. Here's the pie chart with names translated to English for anyone interested in the recent "statistics day" celebration.
    [​IMG]

Original Tweet:

masterpo, DomAug, VFnumbers and 4 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Oct 18, 2022.

1. ToyDingo
      ToyDingo
      Absolutely surprised to see Sarah that high.
      Pharmacist and JCnextinc like this.
    2. Pharmacist
      Pharmacist
      Ikr I main her, and I swear I encounter Lion, Wolf, Goh, Lei fei and Blaze way more often than her.
    3. SSfox
      SSfox
      Not surprised about top 3 tbh

But Lion, Wolf, Kage, and Aoi above Lau and Pai is surprising

I would also have though lei and Jean would be higher.
      DomAug likes this.
    4. masterpo
      masterpo
      TBH this is reasonably even spread:X3: With the exception of jacky, akira, and sarah, there's barely a percentage point difference., and the number of characters at 4% is very interesting.

imo this chart suggests the roster is pretty balanced. I would guess that the distribution for character usage in Tekken 7 would be seriously skewed toward certain characters. I would be shocked to see them as evenly distributed as this. Wow in VF there is not even a 10% difference between the most used character and the least used character.:cool:
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2023