1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

360 September Major - America West Division

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 16, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    360 America West Division starts at 7:30 PM Los Angeles Time (check countdown timer link to confirm the start time). Please use this thread in running the event and reporting any issues:

Countdown timer for Majors Start Time
    General Rules and Guidelines
    September Major Event Format (Round Robin / Single Elimination)

360 September Major - America West - Bracket 1- Top 2 players advance to Finals
    hseiken1 (GO) / Circuit ID: hseiken / 360 ID: hseiken
    Macc (GO) / Circuit ID: Macc / 360 ID: Macc
    phanatik (LE) / Circuit ID: phanatik / 360 ID: I phanatik I
    Dipstick (AO) / Circuit ID: Dipstick / 360 ID: Kumubou

360 September Major - America West - Bracket 2 - Top 2 players advance to Finals
    AyuFanb0y (BL) / Circuit ID: AyuFanb0y / 360 ID: AyuFanb0y
    Dennis0201 (JN) / Circuit ID: Dennis0201 / 360 ID: Dennis0201
    DoctorForHire (LI) / Circuit ID: DoctorForHire / 360 ID: Lancer Evo III
    Zass (WO) / Circuit ID: Zass / 360 ID: zass30
    Zero-chan (VA) / Circuit ID: Devil REI / 360 ID: Devil REI

360 September Major - America West - Finals

Finally, for all participants of this Major: all contestants have a chance to win the U-be - Inspired by you Prize (a box of smoothie berry barz). All you have to do is send a private message on VFDC or email me with a number between 1-100. Winners will be announced after the weekend.

This post will be updated with information as they are completed (note that brackets are not updated yet with which players go into which bracket).

2. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    At this point, no. All three participants are new to Circuit and it would be better for them to get used to format, instead of worrying how their matches would look on stream :D

Edit: wrong thread!

3. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Yeah i deleted the post because i posted in the wrong thread lol

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I'm probably not able to make this either but at least I have a chance to post here just in case.

If I don't show up please just ignore my match :(

5. Macc

Macc Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SRKMacc
    XBL:
    Macc
    Akai, what numbers do we correspond to on bracket 1?

6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    sorry no number - was just a placeholder. I updated the brackets now to have people's name.

Please make sure to immediately update your results! The efficiency of the Circuit and the Major depends on you being proactive.

People do not leave their rooms until results are completed and reported sometimes tie-breakers are needed. And you might be one of those person that have a tied record for 2nd or 1st.

The first set of Round Robin brackets are two matches and not one match against each player. Please read the rules for format please!

Wild Card bracket round robin is just one match match against each player.